New Volunteer Preparation Course
Are you a parent or grandparent who would like to use their skills and experience to support a local family?
Could you be a Home-Visiting Volunteer?
- You can offer 2-3 hours each week
- you have parenting experience
- you would like to make a real difference to the lives of a local family
- you are looking for something worthwhile and rewarding
- Full, free training and support is provided.
A new preparation course starts on Monday 1st October 2018, the course runs for 6 weeks (term time only).
Due to the nature of the post you will have a DBS (disclosure and barring check) completed once your application has been accepted.
If you would like to find our more please fill in your details on the contact us page or alternatively please call us for a chat on 01636-705011.
The Home-Start Team